Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh my god Leah is posting PICTURES

I know that I haven´t put up a lot of pictures, but it takes FOREVER to load them. So here is a small selection. When I am back stateside I´ll probably create albums on Flickr for all who want to see the grand motherload of photos (and there are a lot I tell you. A lot).

Isla del Sol - Copacabana, Bolivia

The crowd of "waiting" before leaving Copacabana. The boats in the background are what we took.
I happened upon a dance festival in Cusco. I have, literally, hundreds of photos from watching all the different dances from different areas around Cusco. Here are just a couple, I really want to put all of them up but just to put up the 13 pictures here now is taking me about an hour (this is why I have posted so few photos).




There are lots of people with llamas (many with baby llamas that are impossibly adorable) in Cusco who walk around getting tourists to take pictures of them for a tip. I got really angry one day when I saw people take a picture of two girls in native dress and walk away while the girls called out "propina! propina!" The girls chased the tourists down.


Motorcycles to go to Machu Picchu!!!!! (Mine is in the middle)

Dylan and ruins on the ride up the mountain

Impossibly adorable child

Impossibly adorable children who, after Dylan and I both took this picture, crowded around us demanding coins as payment

The woman who made us lunch on the 2nd day of our ride. Delicious trout from the river below.

My fellow motorcyclists (Dyland from Portland and Sander from Holland) and I at Machu Picchu

No comments:

Post a Comment